TechMayer can help your company leverage the Office 365 platform to help your teams communicate and collaborate on projects.
Microsoft Teams allows individual teams to self-organize and collaborate across business scenarios:
- Teams are a collection of people, content, and tools surrounding different projects and outcomes within an organization.
- Teams can be created to be private to only invited users.
- Teams can also be created to be public and open and anyone within the organization can join (up to 2500 members).
- A team is designed to bring together a group of people that work closely to get things done. Teams can be dynamic for project-based work (for example, launching a product, creating a digital war room), as well as ongoing, to reflect the internal structure of your organization (for example, departments and office locations). Conversations, files and notes across team channels are only visible to members of the team.
- Channels are dedicated sections within a team to keep conversations organized by specific topics, projects, disciplines—-whatever works for your team!
- Team channels are places where everyone on the team can openly have conversations. Private chats are only visible to those people in the chat.
- Channels are most valuable when extended with apps that include tabs, connectors, and bots that increase their value to the members of the team.