TechMayer can help your company leverage the Office 365 platform to help your teams communicate and collaborate on projects.
Microsoft Teams allows individual teams to self-organize and collaborate across business scenarios:
- Teams are a collection of people, content, and tools surrounding different projects and outcomes within an organization.
- Teams can be created to be private to only invited users.
- Teams can also be created to be public and open and anyone within the organization can join (up to 2500 members).
- Channels are dedicated sections within a team to keep conversations organized by specific topics, projects, disciplines—-whatever works for your team!
- Team channels are places where everyone on the team can openly have conversations. Private chats are only visible to those people in the chat.
- Channels are most valuable when extended with apps that include tabs, connectors, and bots that increase their value to the members of the team.
- Posted by Brian Mayer
- On February 28, 2019
- 0 Comment